We are a company known for impeccable customer service and expert sales people. Our students receive the full educational experience from expert instruction to a friendly and hospitable environment to train within. Employees are our greatest assets. Whether it’s our Receptionist in the home office, or the Vice President of Cisco Delivery, HBFITES Training puts the highest level of attention on our employees. When it comes to selecting who will join the team, we go to great lengths to look for that one great person to fill a position and take the time we need to find them. HBFITES Training matches employees’ strengths with the needs of the company, focusing on talent rather than titles. Each employee is afforded ample opportunity to create his or her own future within our fast-growing company and are trained and supported to take on many responsibilities.
Positions Now Available
HBFITES currently has the following positions available in our corporate Plano office:
Security Specialist Trainer:
Security Specialist needed in Bangalore, INDIA. Full-time, with benefits. Some travel. Teaching experience a must! Background of Cisco and/or Microsoft Certification training preferred. This job will have you consult and teach ethical hacking, forensics and other security classes. Being able to research and understanding of the latest hacking tools a must. Will certify the right candidate.
Corporate Sales / Business Development Manager:
Position works closely with executive management to develop and implement new sales strategies, follow up on sales leads including phone calls, emails and written communications. Position is also responsible for client goodwill during in-house training classes and creating rapport with existing and potential clients. Excellent customer service is always a primary focus for position and general philosophy of corporate approach to clients.
The right candidate will have a minimum of two years in sales, with excellent phone and written communication skills. The individual should be comfortable working within and selling to individuals in high technology markets, although a technical background is not required. The right candidate will have the experience and ability to penetrate new accounts and conduct presentations to various levels within target organizations. Existing relationships with key accounts is highly desirable. Compensation will be commensurate with experience and consist of base pay and incentive compensation. Incentive compensation has no upside limitations!
* Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities within the Information Technology field.
* Screens potential business deals by analyzing deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities.
* Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
* Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
* Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
Skills and Qualifications
Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, Self-starter, Ability to work independently and as part of a team, previous training/education experience, knowledge of Marketing and Finance definitely a plus.
JOB TITLE: DIRECTOR OF CENTER OPERATIONS AND TRAINING
Reporting to the Vice President of Operations, the Director of Center Operations and Training is responsible for leading a department which provides support to a worldwide franchise network regarding all aspects of the scheduling and delivery of IT training courses. The department will also support other aspects of training center operations such as facilities management, hiring instructors, scheduling, implementation of testing facilities and monitoring quality of delivery. This position would provide leadership for all four New Horizons delivery modalities: instructor-led training, Mentored Learning, Online LIVE, and asynchronous Online Anytime training.
This position will also provide a key leadership role providing on-boarding support and strategic direction for our Online LIVE (OLL) modality. These responsibilities include management of OLL process flow, management of the OLL delivery platform and support of our Learning Management System and labs-on-demand environment.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
* Manage and develop a training and operations team that provides support to our franchise network. The Director and team would need TO provide knowledge and support in such areas as:
o Creating training center schedules
o Optimizing utilization of instructors, classrooms, computers, and other resources to deliver training.
o Developing and recommending budgeting requirements for instructors and other resources required for training
o Delivering customer onsites
o Making recommendations regarding center facilities and build-out
* Responsible for on-boarding and supporting training centers using our Learning Management System (LMS), Online LIVE on-boarding and support, Labs-on-demand (LOD) and Mentored Learning delivery infrastructure
* Collaborates with the Director of Technology Services in setting priorities for upcoming projects
Education and Experience:
* Bachelors Degree with emphasis in Education, Communications, or Social Sciences preferred. Must have minimum of one (1) year of IT teaching experience. Must have managed an operations and training department for a computer training company. Minimum of three (3) years management experience strongly preferred. Knowledge and experience using a Learning Management System (LMS) and distance learning software also preferred. Software project management experience is a plus.
* Ability to identify business issues/requirements that arise from client interaction and to solve problems with many variables and unique situations.
* Must possess excellent leadership abilities.
* Project documentation skills required. Project timeline and documentation samples may be required upon request.
* Must possess good judgment, initiative, strong work ethic and dependability.
* Must be able to deal effectively with people. Ability to work under pressure is essential.
* Must possess good analytical skills.
* Requires advanced knowledge and experience with Microsoft software applications including, Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint & Project.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills are required. Writing samples may be required upon request.
* Previous knowledge or experience with team based project management is required.
* Proven ability to maintain high level of integrity with senior management
* Bilingual would be a plus
If you are an engineer with experience in Security, Storage, Unified Communications, Wireless, Optical or Advanced Routing & Switching technologies and are interested in becoming the Certified Cisco Systems Instructor (CCSI), then contact one of our regional offices to discuss your career.
Cisco Certified Instructors who are looking for a new sponsor or just want to cooperate with HBFITES, please feel free to contact us and submit your resume.
* Cisco Hardware Sales Consultant
* Cisco Hardware Customer Service Representative
* Cisco Training Sales Education Consultant
* Training Sales Department Manager
* CCIE Level Security Instructor
* CCIE Level Voice Instructor
* CCIE Level Routing & Switching Instructor
* Cisco Associate & Professional Level Instructors
* IT Support Staff
* Convention and Tradeshow Representatives