The Infoblox Network Automation Configuration and Administration Class (NCAC) is a 2-day instructor-led class. It builds a working knowledge of how to configure, use and manage Infoblox network appliances running Network Automation. The class covers the automated collection of network device configuration information over SNMP and SSH and how the collected information can be used for configuration and change management, network policy management (building from an extensive built-in list of established rules and policies) and automated compliance checks and reports, as well as the general configuration and reporting features available in the Network Automation product. An optional introductory module for Security Device Controller (SDC), a separately licensed product is included in the course content and available for student review.
A general understanding of TCP/IP protocols, including SNMP; IP Networking, and; the general concepts of fault, configuration, change and performance management.
- Module 1: Introduction and Overview
- Module 2: Installation – Settings
- Module 3: Network Discovery
- Module 4: Web GUI
- Module 5: Dashboard and Reporting
- Module 6: Network Insight
- Module 7: Switch Port Management (SPM)
- Module 8: Configuration Management
- Module 9: Network Analysis
- Module 10: Policy Design
- Module 11: Change Management
- Module 12: Administration Overview