After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe how GAAP fits within their wider contact center.
- Confidently use the main GAAP GUI components.
- Build and test an IVR by starting with a basic message and menu application and expanding on this to create a larger IVR with applications.
- Build GAAP applications using best practice methods.
- Explain how to integrate GAAP with back end systems.
- Monitor and test calls.
- Use the reporting and maintenance capabilities of GAAP.
This course uses GAAP version 3.5 (Nolan) with other Genesys 8 software.
The GAAP Voice Application Development Course is intended for IVR developers and all people who will be configuring applications within the SpeechStorm/GAAP environment, business or technical.
- Basic understanding of IVR systems