After completing this course, a student will be able to:
- Describe the features and functionality of Genesys Callback
- List the components of the Callback architecture
- Describe the concept of built-in and ORS-based services and how they work to provide Genesys Mobile Services (GMS) functionality at a high level
- Describe the concepts of basic callback routing, queuing, and interaction handling
- Create and manage Genesys callback functionality using the the Genesys Callback Management user interface
- Handle and schedule callbacks using Workspace Desktop Edition
- Run real-time and historical reports for Genesys Callback
Genesys Callback Foundation 8.5 is intended for anyone involved in the daily use and management of Genesys Callback. It is also required as a pre-requisite for students that require specific training about the installation and configuration of Genesys Callback, which are covered in the Genesys Callback Administration 8.5 class.
This course uses Genesys version 8.5.x.
- Framework, Routing, and Reporting Foundation 8.5 (FRR85-FND)
- Framework, Routing, and Reporting Operation 8.5 (FRR85-OPT)
- Framework, Routing, and Reporting Administration 8.5 (FRR85-ADM) – suggested but not required
- Familiarity with Genesys Framework and basic Call Center telephony concepts
- Familiarity with the concepts of Genesys Outbound Contact Center
- Familiarity with the concepts covered in eServices Foundation 8.x