Describe the eServices Solution
- Describe the eServices architecture, including channel-specific variations
- Describe eServices-related basic concepts with Composer Routing
- Describe interaction flow of an eServices interaction
- Explain interaction properties
- Describe and use Genesys Resource Capacity Planning
- Describe eServices Reporting
eServices 8.5 Foundation is intended for anyone with a technical role encompassing job functions involving e Services system architecture, operation, maintenance, deployment, and/or routing logic development.
This course uses Genesys eServices version 8.5.
Completion of the following:
- Genesys Framework, Routing, and Reporting Operation 8.5 (FRR85-OPT)
- Familiarity with Genesys Framework
- Understanding of Inbound Voice architecture (including Universal Routing)