After completing this course, a student will be able to:
- Plan a basic eServices solution deployment
- Understand and configure application connections
- Understand and configure key options for eServices applications
- Install eServices components
- View logs to confirm key log messages are present
- Apply troubleshooting and log analysis skills to solve any issues
eServices 8.5 Administration is intended for anyone with a technical role encompassing job functions involving E Services system applications, configuration, maintenance, operation, and/or deployment.
This course uses Genesys eServices version 8.5.
Completion of the following:
- Understanding and experience deploying Genesys Framework
- Understanding and experience deploying Orchestration Platform
- Understanding of the eServices Solution and its architecture
- Ability to describe and use Genesys Resource Capacity Planning
- Ability to explain eServices interaction flow models