After completing this course, a student will be able to:
- Describe the Orchestration platform architecture
- Create, provision, and test a routing application
- Trace messages in an interaction flow
- Deploy a routing application in a production environment
- Use Composer to design routing applications, including:
- Use the Target block to route to agent groups, skills, and other types of targets
- Customize the Target block to route based on statistics
- Customize the Target block to include virtual queues
- Handle errors in a workflow
- Use voice treatments
- Create variables and use them in Composer blocks
- Use attached data in workflows
- Use Expression Builder to create routing decisions based on DNIS, caller entered digits, and other attributes
- Use List objects from the Configuration Layer
- Access data from a web service
- Access data stored in a database
- Use subroutines to modularize a routing application
- Use the ORS debugger to test and debug routing applications
Composer 8 Routing Applications is intended for routing application developers or anyone in a technical role involved in planning, developing, and testing inbound voice routing applications developed with Composer for use with Orchestration Server.
This course uses Composer version 8.1.4. The course topics also apply to Composer version 8.1.3.
- Familiarity with Genesys Framework
Knowledge of programming concepts such as variables, comparison operators, and conditional statements is highly recommended.