This course provides experienced Citrix XenDesktop students with the skills required to implement Citrix XenDesktop 7.5. You will learn how to configure a XenDesktop 7.5 environment that includes the following Citrix components: Delivery Controller, Director, Studio, MCS, NetScaler, Provisioning Services, and Receiver. Upon course completion, you will be able to implement and configure a XenDesktop 7.5 solution. This course includes access to a live lab environment.
- Knowledge of how previous versions of XenDesktop work
- Understanding of the third-party products involved in an implementation, such as Active Directory and databases
- Awareness of the impact of design decisions on a production environment
- Experience implementing small scale environments of 100 servers or less for previous XenDesktop
- Experience performing day-to-day tasks required for ensuring maximum performance of application delivery on previous XenDesktop products
- Experience managing user accounts, apps, and services to given specifications