In this training you will discuss how to create activities and processes using the Process Editor, which provides toolbox, workflow and properties functions. You will also discuss how to use the adapters and activities that are provided with the automation packs that are packaged with Cisco IAC. The module describes how Cisco Process Orchestrator is integrated with external systems, such as Cisco Prime Service Catalog.
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Recognize Cisco Process Orchestrator key concepts and be able to perform key design, configuration, and integration tasks including:
o Creating and testing new processes
o Using activities included in automation packs to configure processes
o Using table such as data storage mechanism
o Using XML and XSLT as part of web services integration
o Initiating server and client shell scripts
- Recognize the integration architecture between Cisco Prime Service Catalog and Cisco Process Orchestrator
- Describe extension points in Cisco IAS 4.0 and Cisco best practices for customizing workflows.
Cisco channel partners, Cisco implementation partners, Cisco Advanced Services implementation teams who install, configure, and enhance the Cisco Process Orchestrator component of Cisco IAC 4.0.
The primary audience for this course includes technicians whose organizations have installed Cisco IAC 4.0 and are tasked with extending Cisco Process Orchestrator workflows to accommodate their organizations’ business needs.
Targeted roles include pre-and post-sales services architects, sales engineers, technical consultants, and service designers and developers.
- Implementing and Configuring Cisco IAC version 4.0 or version 3.
- Familiarity with XML and XML style sheets for configuring XML-based integrations and programming components
Module 1: Cisco Process Orchestrator Overview
Module 2: Configuring Processes in Cisco Process Orchestrator
Module 3: Using Child and Cloned Processes and Configuring Activities
Module 4: Tables and Table Processing in Cisco Process Orchestrator
Module 5: Server and Client Shell Scripts
Module 6: Web Services, and XML and XSLT
Module 7: Integration with Cisco Prime Service Catalog
Module 8: Extending Workflows in Cisco IAC 4.0 Using Extension Points