The Cisco Unified Intelligence Center 11.6 for Advanced Users v1.1 (CUIC11.6AU v1.1) course is a 2-day instructor-led training (ILT) course. Cisco Unified Intelligence Center is a comprehensive, end-to-end reporting solution, designed to simplify the task of creating and modifying reports. It also can manage disparate data sources and, at the same time, to present a consistent user interface and a common tool to access varied data across multiple Cisco product families.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
• Describe the CUIC High-Level Architecture and Deployment considerations
• Understanding Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Security, License Types and User Security
• Describe the installation and function of both the Controller Node Member Nodes. CUIC Configurations as well as how to upgrade the product is discussed.
• Managing Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Components
• Understanding Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Administration
• Describe what a Value List is and its function in CUIC
• Describe how Value Lists are created
• Describe what a Collection is and when you would use it when running reports
• Describe what are Report Definitions
• Describe the creation of Report Definitions and how to build a new Report using the new Report Definition
The knowledge and skills that a learner should have before attending this course are as follows:
• A working knowledge of Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise is desirable.
• A working knowledge of contact center operations is desirable.
Who Should Attend
The primary audiences for the course are as follows:
• Cisco technical customers (IT, telephony members, etc.)
• Cisco technology partners
• Cisco employees