In this course, you will learn the core features and basic designs of the Avaya Aura© Communication Manager (CM) solution. You will be able to recall the concepts needed in relation to Avaya Aura© Communication Manager for success in subsequent curriculums and credentials. This course will cover the following products and solutions:
- Avaya Aura CM Hardware (Servers, Media Gateways, and Branch Gateways)
- Avaya Aura CM Software, Architecture, Protocols, and Features
- Avaya Aura Administration and Tools
- Secure Access Link (SAL) – Avaya Remote Access
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager Messaging (CMM)
- 1. Describe the Avaya Aura solution.
- 2. Describe how to install and configure Avaya Aura System Platform and Communication Manager.
- 3. Describe the Patch Guardian policy for service packs and patches.
- 4. Use Avaya Site Administration (ASA) to configure:
- Dial Plan and Feature Access Codes
- 5. Describe how to configure an IP phone and soft client.
- 6. Describe how to configure Avaya Aura Communication Manager Messaging.
- 7. Add a new messaging subscriber.
- 8. Create a call coverage path that sends unanswered calls to a voice mailbox.
- 9. Describe the concept of network regions.
- 10. Identify maintenance and alarms using Avaya documentation.